Reviews for "Lemmings HTML5"

Don't like HTML games but it's still pretty well done, thank you for making and submitting this even though it's not good as my old Macintosh version.

edit 2019: FUCK this game won't load anymore and the other html games are still working...

PaulHTML5 responds:

Glad you like it, even if it's not as good as the one you remember! There are a lot of good HTML5 games though. What is it you don't like about them?

Good sweet old Lemmings the way I played it on Amiga. Exactly the same other than the UI. Same music, same gameplay. Love it.

is there anychance there is a way to download this game?

Anyways Nice Game ALOT OF NOSTALGIA and a good game 5/5

PaulHTML5 responds:

This HTML5 version isn't downloadable, but you can still buy the original Lemmings games for PC and consoles.

Sweet memories! Excellent port and nothing to add other than 5/5!

man this game is so much easier now with controls that is actually working !

i remember playing this game on ps1 back in the 90s, it was a pain.

the only sad part of this game is, the audio isn't original.