For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Lemmings HTML5"

Love it! have it in commodore amiga and played it when young :D of course i'll always still young! At least feeling young ehehe. Yes, the level 21 its not good enough fam, the time is over before all lemmings can pass the door! Everything else its a very perfect loyal remake of this ancient game! 5 stars! I would to rate more too!

Please keep going, this is the way, thanks for this healing lemming session of old times! Almost forget of this

This game brings back so many memories. The Can-Can music, though. >w< I would rate more than 5 stars if I could.

PaulHTML5 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

How to dig? I just clicked everywhere but i can't dig help...

PaulHTML5 responds:

Have you first selected the 'digger' tool from the bottom panel? On level 1, it's the tool with '10' above it. Feel free to message me if you need any further help.

Very nicely done. And it's almost identical in gameplay to the pc (MS-DOS) version of the game i have played. Really nice music, although a bit more advanced then the old MIDI's, but still gives a very nice touch to the game.

Though i'd love a code or some kind of save game mechanics so i can come back at a later time to continue where i left off.

PaulHTML5 responds:

You can select your level by clicking the < and > arrows next to the level number on the screen that shows the level information. The music is actually from the Amiga version.

the music reminds me of old midis.

i have no idea how to play lemmings. so i lost just staring at them walking around. oh well. it does look fun. it's just not very intuitive. that doesn't nesessarily have to be a problem you know. if you had a manual or something.

PaulHTML5 responds:

Here's a youtube video showing the basic concepts for those who haven't played it before - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djHcxLSB-bQ - it's from the Amiga version, but the gameplay is basically the same in this HTML5 version.