Reviews for "Anime in a Nutshell アニメ一言"

well that was a thing i just watched

Did not fail to deliver nutshells or anime!

the good- clean quality, very smooth cut animation, theme, music and uh..."anime fusion thing" blended very nicely. the short length actually left you yearning for more (my reaction was replay was hit at least 3 times) the animation was synced well with the live action still frame animation (bare in mind 2 totally different dimensions), humour got 10 fold ratings, visual was vibrant and rich as was audio.

the bad- live action still frame motion technique was just a tad bit cliché (and it was too predictable the anime was going to be coming from the peanut shown due to the still motion leading to climax was too obvious, unless of course if that was the aim then ignore this part of critique), maybe if there was more interaction between the 2 dimensions of animation types it would change it from being cliché to creatively innovative, the animation of the boobs was synced well to sound but it was a bit lacking, they were moving in the same way to pronounce every syllable, that could have been done even just a little to look like they were pronouncing syllables by animating the last syllable of the first line, the sound of "zuuu" which sounds like "oooo" as in "ooze" but the animation still looked like aaa aaa aaa aaa aa a aaaaaaaa aa aaaaa aa aaaaa aa right through.

the ugly- there wasn't anymore to watch as this animation can easily well become addicting.

Hey. that's all the shonen and hentai stuff. Where's the other genres that make you think. Anime ain't just for teenage boys. I'm a man that likes my death notes and bleach's. Both got a little more respect friend. (And Etotama).

music name pls