Reviews for "Anime in a Nutshell アニメ一言"

I dont know WTF I just watched, but my boner says it was 4.5 star worthy.

Nice transition from stop motion to freaky animation. Just wish there was a translation there, only reason I docked .5 other than the shortness, which was probably related to the joke, that I couldnt understand.

Also, just to piss people off Dubs>Subs!

See this is what happens as the result of nuclear bombs and radioactive explosions.

People think anime is weird? Over there it's just a documentary on daily life. Due to the radiation, everyone is mutated and have huge eyes if not outright monsters. Some of the population have huge tentacles, some have talking faces on their boobs, and some look like robots (but they're really just mutants that look like robots and not actually robots).

See, I told you we should have just let Godzilla finish the job but noooo! People didn't listen and now we have these mutants running around that come out of peanuts because of that.

MentalSkull responds:

Ears fell off

I'm with her right boob.
Coffee is better.

well that was a thing i just watched

best slice of life ive seen in a long time