Reviews for "Anime in a Nutshell アニメ一言"

An interesting take on the "something in a nutshell" theme.
Sadly that's it...
Sure there are some anime tropes represented in these weird mashup-thingy. But also a lot of weird red stuff and faces that either I can't make up or are just there to fill the space between the 5 things animefans would recognize.
The animation was well made, the drawing was awesome, yet it failed to deliver some sort of joke. Boobs and tentacles are part of hentai. Even if considered as anime, thats not much.
Thus 2 stars for using great skills to produce almost nothing.

Could be less bizarre and actually make it a more constructed jokes than just lumping them together. Still, slightly amusing, but I will certainly forget.

music name pls

Big sword, tentacles, boobs, big eyes - simply perfect.

MentalSkull responds:

ありがとう - あなたのセクシーな獣 - please subz to YT & FB for more visual propaganda

This is a wiebs wet dream