Reviews for "Cube Escape: Case 23"

This is the best episode of this series. I didn't have to use the walkthrough even once! Plus, I liked the need-for-speed forth level. Great series, great episode, perfect difficulty. Everyone play this one!

5 Stars. I don't have a single complaint about this one.

Ever since I played Cube Escape: Arles, I've been an avid follower of these games. I play all the ones i can find. The story line and obscurity every single one tends to hold is so interesting to me. Some I find hard to make sense of but then again, maybe they aren't supposed to. The part I love most about this is how it flows with the Seasons version. That one really confused me in the end. I've only just begun this game, but I'm hoping to find that this may possibly answer those questions Seasons raised.

wow...

My God....you and Scriptwelder are two developers who never cease to surpass themselves and every expectation of the player. Just fantastic. I live in Hungary (Eastern Europe) and we had a phone like that...it was fun.

brilliant, id like to see another one although somehow i fell like this is the end, like the storyline has come to end but at the same time maybe another game would explain the cubes or the story behind the crow