Reviews for "Wizurd"

Love the art,the music,the game play....I love everything about it :D

Thanks man! We worked hard! :D

Addicting!Smooth control,fast pace. Hoping to see it on PDAs. (With my desk, I shall be invincible

Thanks dude!

Charming and fun to play.

Thanks waffle-dude! :D

I love the retro style and top down view. It plays like a mini-Smash TV. I could see it turning into something major with different rooms, new monsters, power ups, and escalating difficulty. But it's also nice in its current incarnation as a quick time waster.

I was able to exploit the mobs pathing problems around the table to get a huge score. I only died because I was playing so long and became distracted. It'd be too tedious to try and beat that score at this point, so I eagerly await the mobile version - I'm an iOS developer, let me know if you need an extra hand.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thank you so much for this review GoreBlaster! Yeah I think that table is pretty funny. Respects for that high score, I never thought anyone would spend that much time on our game to get that much score xD

Anyways, since you got the highest score right now you will recieve the game for free! (The game is otherwise $1 so that we can pay off licence costs) So I will pm you about that or if I need any help later ;) If you have any more questions just pm me here on newgrounds, since I log in very frequently.
Thanks again!

Awesome 5/5 -IGN

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks! :D Hope you give Wizurd on android and ios 6/5 when it's released!