Reviews for "Wizurd"

Not good, not bad, just... average. No bosses, few types of enemies, only one room, and no background story whatsoever.

You can also watch my short video review, if you want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKpQympt01k

HenrikSahlin responds:

All those things are being added in the bigger mobile version, we put up a deadline of 5 days for this game. We decided to make the mobile version because of requests :) And we love gamedeveloping so we hope that people will buy the game when it gets released on android at first. We may release it on ios too if things go well.

Nice simple game that anyone can play, and that has some nice little jams too. Great work!

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks dude. We worked hard those 5 days.

I only wish the arena was bigger!

HenrikSahlin responds:

But then it would be too easy bro!

that was alot of fun a nice little pixel game and I got 6 best in the world even ;) no complaints from me

Thanks dude well done! :D

not really anything special. I swear I seen these type of graphics in that realm of the mad king game and the music is completely repetitive, no bosses, small room where I just keep camping the table to heal, monsters stop varying after the demon soldier, no leveling or anything after unlocking all the spells.

But its not bad for a game made in 5 days, I'll give you that.

and yes I am aware that is basically a demo according to your author notes since you will add more later to your mobile version. Good luck with that.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks. You are right that the game is lacking major parts, like bosses and a leveling system, but we didn't have time and we didn't really think that it would be as well-recieved as it actually was here. We are just super pleased and we're only working on the mobile version because of how well this went. :)