Reviews for "Wizurd"

Unlike my first review, I'll try to keep this short and sweet since this game is short and sweet (my first review was on Frantic 2, check that out if you wish).

Music is average to good, although it gets a little repetitive when you've heard it a few times. Gameplay is simplistic and easy to understand. Enemies are a tad bit tougher than what I would recommend and their should be an upgrade system to the powers that you are given. Speaking of powers, all of them, except for the standard fireball, should be bought later on in the game and their should be a shop and upgrade screen in between levels.

All of this totaled up would be about 2.5-3 stars. However, since you guys made this game in 5 days, I'll cut you some slack and give you 4 stars.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Another spot on review! Thanks! I gotta agree on everything you sid in this review. We really liked making this game and we're enjoying working on the mobile version too. Of course all the things you mentioned that this game lacks will be there and we're working on it every day. Hopefully we will get it up on play store and appstore within a couple months. :D

Pretty good, the devil looking guys are pretty damaging, and with the cluster of enemies, it makes it almost necessary to hide and strafe around the table spamming lightning bolt at bunches of enemies. Otherwise that, a good game.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks! Yea we are verk much aware of that but we didn't have time to fix a better ai because of lack of time but I'm working on the Ai for the mobile version :) I'm glad you enjoyed our game man! :D

Issues:
1. The game difficulty doesn't appear to increase.
2. The mobs don't use pathfinding and get stuck when they need to move around the table.

Other than that, it is alright, nice graphics and animations; music is a bit annoying though imho.

HenrikSahlin responds:

This were the things we really didn't have the time for when we made this. But we will fix those things but in the mobile version.

Great potential, needless to say, simple graphic, intuitive execution and decent designs for a short game (short in terms of how much content there is and how long it kept me playing) You can totally take the resources and mechanics into a decent rouguelite game.

Thanks for the review!

I really enjoy games like this! It's fast paced and it's nice for when you just want to sit down and play for 5-10 minuets. One change I might make is to also allow the mouse wheel to change the spell slot. That might be a little nit picky but I feel like it would be a good change none the less. Solid game.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Haha funny that you mentioned the scrolling feature because I discussed it with my designer and I was going to add it if I had time. Obviously I didn't :P