Reviews for "Don't Escape 3"

great job! you surprised me making ANOTHER one! that part where the bloody astronaut appeared MADE ME STOP BREATHING for a few seconds... im scared to play it now lol

Beautiful game as always scriptwelder. I haven't finished yet, I'm a bit stuck. I made the explosive concoction (before making the crystal one) and I can't find a flask to put it in since this one's full of blood. I have a feeling that I killed them though. The name of the achievement "learn the truth" for some reason got me thinking that, combined with hitting my head. I could be wrong though. Hopefully I am since I'm only like 20% through the game, it would suck to guess the ending.

Scriptwelder YOUR GAMES ARE THE BEST!!! I mean, i'm a big fan of 8-bit, scape games and i'm in love with the "don't scape" series. I love how each game has it own story and how deep they can be. Awesome game...AGAIN! 5 stars for sure ;)

Timer started ticking down... clicked first thing that i saw, menu came up. I clicked eject. Amazing :D

Well made game - just as good as the other two in the series - if not even better.
All the different endings, the background music, the sound effects, and the beginning.
Wow. Just wow.