Reviews for "Don't Escape 3"

I wanted to go through and get all the acheivments, Then I walked past the airlock and a saw a bloody suit and was like NOPE. Jettisoned myself out of the escape pod and got the shitty end. Doesn't matter. Saw the Bloody spacesuit waiting in airlock and BUST MY ASS OUT. I don't know if it's part of the game or a glitch as I watched a walkthrough to read all the Logs and never saw it again, idk. Still a great game though.

Interesting that in a Don't Escape game, you can escape the scene. Anywho, this game is millions times better than the last two, bringing in a mystery type genre to the game. This is absolutely fantastic. Great work!

Not sure what it was, but the other 2 didn't scare me so much. This one, I was almost always on the edge of my seat. I believe this mixed in the fear factor of Deep Sleep [series] almost perfectly, yet still retained the general theme of "Don't Escape". In my opinion, this deserves nothing less than 5 stars.

To those who think this is a storyline sequel to Don't Escape 2, I really don't think so. And if you still think that, go back and play the first Don't Escape and hopefully by then you'll "get" that it's more like the Final Fantasy series in that they're really entirely separate games not even necessarily in the same universe.

But if you are looking for a prequel of this game, I'm 99.9% sure Primal Sands is the prequel. If you've gotten to the end of both games, you would see that this game picks up exactly where Primal Sands ends, even to the exact details. Yes even though they're completely different genres of games.

another masterful game by scriptwelder