Reviews for "Don't Escape 3"

Absolutely awesome! Creepy and mesmerizing at the same time. Loved it!

very well made, you my man are a good man!

Deal with it.

Best game ever!!! Although, I had trouble achieving the Hull Breach. I tried everything that I could think of. But none worked. I bombed the ship with one crystal that I cough up than the next one I took the other crystal from space. I left the ship to the esc pod. Well, I'm running out of clues! and ideas!

PS,
This freaked me out when the eyeball showed up. And the empty suit. Still awesome game!

Very good game. Its entire run is filled with just enough amount of creepiness so that a faint-hearted gamer like me wouldn't be scared off completely but still feels engaged. The difficulty is just about right as well. Music and sound effects also fit the theme of the game perfectly. My only complaint is the static noise on the data pod screen. I understand the author would like to give an 'electrical' feel or something like that, but the noise makes it so hard to read the text. I like the static noise effect, but please reduce it a little bit so that I can read the text without eye strain. Again, thanks for the wonderful game!