Reviews for "Don't Escape 3"

amazing game i am a lover of this pixel art style In other games you need to escape but in this game it is don't escape i have played all off it fully amazing great work.

This is such a great series! The graphics, atmosphere and music are all amazing! I'm looking forward to future installments

This game kinda reminds me of another game I've played before. Horror scenario in space type deal, pixelated. It's called 7 Days a Skeptic. Bit longer than this game though. Love them both, but this one is thankfully less frightening because there are zero chase scenes.

bloody fun

A very VERY complex game, amazingly hard to get all the achievements, and well, it's very well made overall!