Reviews for "Don't Escape 3"

Not sure what it was, but the other 2 didn't scare me so much. This one, I was almost always on the edge of my seat. I believe this mixed in the fear factor of Deep Sleep [series] almost perfectly, yet still retained the general theme of "Don't Escape". In my opinion, this deserves nothing less than 5 stars.

Very good game. Its entire run is filled with just enough amount of creepiness so that a faint-hearted gamer like me wouldn't be scared off completely but still feels engaged. The difficulty is just about right as well. Music and sound effects also fit the theme of the game perfectly. My only complaint is the static noise on the data pod screen. I understand the author would like to give an 'electrical' feel or something like that, but the noise makes it so hard to read the text. I like the static noise effect, but please reduce it a little bit so that I can read the text without eye strain. Again, thanks for the wonderful game!

It's a decent game, it would have been nice if the 3d printer could have been used to repair the life support system so there were more endings besides suicide, and kill the rescue party bu bringing them in contact with the crystal.

Interesting that in a Don't Escape game, you can escape the scene. Anywho, this game is millions times better than the last two, bringing in a mystery type genre to the game. This is absolutely fantastic. Great work!

ahhhhhhhh, i WAITED so much for this game!OH man