Reviews for "Don't Escape 3"

To those who think this is a storyline sequel to Don't Escape 2, I really don't think so. And if you still think that, go back and play the first Don't Escape and hopefully by then you'll "get" that it's more like the Final Fantasy series in that they're really entirely separate games not even necessarily in the same universe.

But if you are looking for a prequel of this game, I'm 99.9% sure Primal Sands is the prequel. If you've gotten to the end of both games, you would see that this game picks up exactly where Primal Sands ends, even to the exact details. Yes even though they're completely different genres of games.

I've been a bit of a fan of your games for a little while, and this last on was creative. Basically Scriptwelder, you weld the script very well.

omg...i love it ♥

I love all of you're games!!
I love pixel games <3

P.S you can toss both of you're crystal in there (the bloody one and the one that was in space)
and you can put the bomb on the nest and then you get the ''Hull Breach'' ending!

Not often you see a horror game in space, I gotta admit, living crystals that inhabit a human's body like parasites. That's pretty clever. Good job.