Reviews for "Tough Love Machine"

Amazing puzzle concept, like none I've ever seen before.

The graphics are retro and colorful, I feel like I'm in a party full of neon lights while I play this. The lack of music is intentional, as every move the player makes plays a musical note according to how stretched the "arm" is. In fact, I found myself often trying to play songs using the two "arms". I kinda managed to play the initial notes of Swan Lake, I swear. I love the colorful "neon fanfare" we get whenever we beat a level, too.

The gameplay is pretty unique. In a sokoban-like fashion, the objective of the game is to push certain objects to a certain destination, except with gravity. To push the objects, you have to use two hands that can only stretch to a certain length, and whose arms also serve as platforms to make tricky moves. The objective is to place the two hearts beside one another, and things get pretty tricky. In order to solve a stage, you really have to master using the hands to push around, using the arms as impromptu platforms, trying to stretch arms as little as possible to give more room for movement in certain places, pushing cogwheels, gravity-immune bubbles, getting around walls, and overall thinking very hard to solve each puzzle.

In each level, there's this really negative message at the bottom of the screen. I kinda dislike how the texts in the bottom of the screen constantly show pessimistic and insulting messages, it feels out of place. I mean, wasn't this game supposed to be about love? This is making me sad, for real. I thought the messages would finally start being positive the more I advanced, but never happened. Why? :(

Anyways, this is a great puzzle game, provided a great deal of challenge and made me think a lot. This would be a perfect score if the game hadn't made me feel bad. 4.5/5

I found this game sexually arousing... Perhaps there are subliminally messages enforced into the graphics because as of right now I am touching myself, slowly. And rubbing gently on my heart. Feeling the warmth as I gently reach down for my ok I'll stop now..

good to play with your gf

This is a really really great puzzle game :)

That was indeed very challenging! I can feel all those new connections in my brain, and I can thank you for that! Sadly I feel like this game won't get nearly the attention it deserve, probably due to its appearent simplicity. Don't let that fool you! This game is HARD, and very well thought through!

Keep on making those amazing games :D