Reviews for "Runny Square"

Simple and fun

so this was a simple game yet fun the small grid was nice made it that much harder I do think changing up the color would be a nice touch on this one, all the medals really made this a fun game you have some nice ideas and made an entertaining game so nice effort here.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
I do think changing up the color would be a nice touch on this one

~X~

It's fun for a few minutes and then I get bored afterwards but I like the medals.

NeithR responds:

Thanks! :)

My game randomly lagging for some reason almost destroyed the experience

about medals, I'm not a fan of rewarding failure more than success.
if you're going to give a medal for failing, at least be it some amazing failure, at least like the 'crashing even before the start'

but 50 points for crashing 30 times? That was like 5 minutes of play

About the game, well, it's a simple arcade. Not much to expect. It's probably fun if it's not lagging

This is when simple meets addicting and addicting meets HOLY COW I CAN'T STOP PLAYING. Apart from that a rather awesome idea for an addictive game! Well done man!

NeithR responds:

Thank you! :)

The main reason this game is so hard is because it lags, especially as things get faster. Nothing like pressing the button or clicking the mouse to move, then the square decides to wait a bit too long before actually acknowledging your command, and maybe this lag is enough you crash into a wall.

Sometimes lag in games is unavoidable, but simple games really shouldn't have any lag, so that's definitely something that should be fixed in the coding -- gotta optimize out something because your game lags and it shouldn't.