Reviews for "Runny Square"

Oh my god. Cant stop playing!Well done, man!Very good game but the difficulty is a bit too high.

NeithR responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)
I will reduce the difficulty in the next future game, especially I am planning to make a next Runny Square, but less difficulty, but variant mechanism :).

I can't help but feel like the game has a slight delayed reaction and it's killing me.

NeithR responds:

Sorry about the delay (- -). I have optimized the code but the game is still having delay only if played on browse.

Nothing bad.

This game is pretty good, and PRETTY IMPOSSIBLE, it's almost impossible get 4 points.

The first time is very hard, but after your 1000th crash you will start to get better scores, and your eyes and hands will be burning.

NeithR responds:

1000th crash, I could only manage to get hundredth crash :D.

Not too early, nor too late, but get a rhythm going and you just might beat this thing. I suggest making it go in a circle to nowhere, hahaha

Thanks for the tip!
Didn't know there was a rhythm strategy :D.

First of all thanks for the 220 free points! XD

This is basic and I appreciate it for its... Generosity... With medals

I just have a few recommendations for more medals:

Dizzy - Spin in a circle 5 times in a row without crashing - 20pts.
Nope... - do a U turn - 15pts.
esreveR - Complete a lap in reverse - 75pts
Cheaters never win - Go behind the start line and then pass it again - 25pts.
Close Call - Be at most only 2 pixels away from the wall - 50pts.
Why? - Die very close the next lap - 10pts.
WHY!? - Die very close the next lap with 10 points - 75pts.
WHY U SO MEAN!? - Die very close the next lap with 31 points - 100pts.
WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME CRUEL AND SATANIC WORLD!? - Die very close the next lap with 99 points - 500pts.

I understand the last one is steep but... Whatever...

Last thing... The points you get for medals don't make sense to me sometimes... Not a big issue, but it really nagged me... For instance:

I get 100 pts. for dying 64 times which is easy but for persisting on and on to get a score of 8 I get 10pts.? I spent 40 minutes trying to get a score of 8 and that's all I get!?