Reviews for "Runny Square"

Very good pixel-based and tough game, still easier to play clockwise, depending on your screen orientation, thanks to Earth's rotation and Coriolis effect. Not even a small headache, thanks!

NeithR responds:

I didn't know physical science would help :D.

I would have never thought that such a simple and minimalist game would be so addicting and fun. People are saying that there could be a slight delay, and I get that, but I understand that sometimes nothing can be done about that.
Trust me, as soon as you start playing this game, you won't stop playing for a good while.
Awesome game! If this was an app, it would definitely be the new Flappy Bird.

NeithR responds:

I am sorry about the slight delay (- -), I have optimized my code before but still didn't work. This only happens if the game is played on browser. There is no lag when played on desktop (- -).

Also, thank you! :).

Really Very Hard... but fun!

Thanks! :)

Oh my god. Cant stop playing!Well done, man!Very good game but the difficulty is a bit too high.

NeithR responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)
I will reduce the difficulty in the next future game, especially I am planning to make a next Runny Square, but less difficulty, but variant mechanism :).

Not too early, nor too late, but get a rhythm going and you just might beat this thing. I suggest making it go in a circle to nowhere, hahaha

Thanks for the tip!
Didn't know there was a rhythm strategy :D.