Reviews for "Where is 2015?"

Where are the leeter O?

Cool game m8!

Very good game, visually pleasing and takes a lot of time but it's interesting enough to keep my attention while being a relaxing game.

Graphics of course are splendid. It's just that one dumb stupid chance I miss a spot to click and that could potentially mean I never finish the game. It's one of those "is it really worth finding that last piece?" questions.
The 8th month has switches to a vault (IMO the hardest because it requires the most finds).
The 9th month has an orca who wants their teeth back. Simple enough.

For those trying to figure out (spoilers):

The first initial area has a sign you need to find 3 letters to.
The 5th month has a (squirrel in a penguin suit?) that wants his balls (giggity). There are four of them.
The 7th month has a spot above the helmet to place sun symbol thingies.
The 11th month has frogs wanting golden tongues.

I can't tell you where to find everything. Bit ridiculous through written instructions. and a video will be far better. The goal is to complete each set which gives you a key (four in total) which you use on the door on the 12th month.

My suggestion to the creator: make the cursor change color instead of just the pointing going from an arrow to a hand. It's not good enough because this game REQUIRES finding every image, area, and item. Even as subtle as changing the hand icon to a yellow color would suffice. I basically found everything the same way you'd move your mouse around like using the paintbrush in MS Paint. There's just got to be a better way. Also, actually seeing the items was fine... except for those few couple that just seemingly blended in immaculately in their surroundings. For example, the tooth on the roof of the 10th month. If I were colorblind I'd never finish the game. lol

Amazing, and I also managed to solve almost 97% of the enigmas without resuming to the walkthrough on Youtube. :) Although, I do agree with SensitiveJerk: just go for a coloured arrow, instead of a hand, because sometimes it was REALLY hard to find things. Overall, an amazing job!

i like the work of Mateusz-Skutnik really much...and i found this game just by coincidence ^^ sounds are cool..i like them.and nice closeups of places..but....the factor of searching is so heavy, that it brings me down after a while....to much hotspots i think...but maybe iam to impatient ;) at the end i found everything but one of each elements and i had to cheat on his side ;) for someone who finds everyting on his own the endscreen is a little sobering..