Reviews for "Duke Dashington"

I have never, in my entire life, play a game with such carefully calibrated difficulty. I got exactly the right amount of frustrated exactly the right amount of times, and I am nearly certain that that would still be true and i was going for the the (heh) gold.

It's an awesome game with some nice sprite work. It kinda reminds me of Warrior as well.

The idea and mechanic are interesting ( though irritating for the traditional platformer aficionado as my self ). The hitbox of the character can be really irritating, seeing as it is slightly bigger than a person would expect from the character. Very interesting idea and relatively well executed though.

Really nice game. I like that it's not a regular platformer. I think the game would benefit from a few particle effects and such, though... for example when duke dashington runs into spikes it always surprises me that there's no blood from it. Also when he hits a wall... it seems only fitting that there should be at least a little bit of dust particles coming off the wall.
Still an excellent action/puzzle game! Keep up the good work! :)

Game play was rather chaotic. Movements ain't as easy as it seemed. Duke kept bumping into walls leading to his death. Also, the music tone was annoying.