Reviews for "Nude Paintings Parodies"

You have carved out a niche for yourself.

I really enjoy playing these

only wish is that it would tell you the painting name when you select incorrectly in the bonus round :) I get curious about the ones I don't recognise

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play, The bonus images comes from previous episodes 4, 5 , 6 and horror paintings parodies. :)

This is the 12 year old's dream game. Another incredible entry to the series, my friend!

Interesting, had to guess alot as im graphic design and not fine art. Found it very interesting, got better my second time. Funny to see before and afters haha.

Great game as all games from this series of painting parody quizzes. As always - funny, educational and in this case also sexy.

Half of women in this game are called Venus, hmm.

The parodies are funny I liked the one for Birth of Venus by Cabanel especially - that's what would ruin that magic moment for sure.

The false answers also provide a lot of fun - it would have been great if someone actually painted Elizabeth I nude and in that position!