Reviews for "Nude Paintings Parodies"

The music is giving me a headache and I thought Video Games were supposed to be fun? I don't want to be tested on my art smarts I wanna play a fun fucking game which seems near damn impossible on this website. Hate all you want but remember this. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

This is the 12 year old's dream game. Another incredible entry to the series, my friend!

Finally got all the medals. This game was really unique I really liked it.
I wonder if wearing 3d glassed the game would look 3d or is just a gamer feature to see the original picture?
Me gusto mucho este juego fue muy bueno. Me consto trabajo encontral el video que esta en el segundo bonus y las 3 x que estan en birth of venus,sleeping venus y Danae.

I really enjoy playing these

only wish is that it would tell you the painting name when you select incorrectly in the bonus round :) I get curious about the ones I don't recognise

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play, The bonus images comes from previous episodes 4, 5 , 6 and horror paintings parodies. :)

newgrounds has seen worse ;)