Reviews for "Super Muzzle Flash"

Oh lord.. Why did I try this when I was tired? This game really does require you to be on your toes if you want to get a higher rank! Nice job on a simple yet addicting game. Also.. one of the commenters down below mentioned how it was terrible,etc. He is merely a troll. Don't let him get to you. :)

Eh. It ain't bad, I'll give you that.

Thanks :)

fun game. I've learned that I'm way more skilled with my mousepad than with my mouse. I clicked outside the game with my normal mouse once and I discovered that it's impossible to recapture the mouse once the mouse capture has been lost by clicking outside the unity window. One more thing: after a few minutes the music stops playing. It could be because I'm using Linux but for some reason the music just doesn't want to loop.

DimeStudios responds:

Are you talking about the touchpad on a laptop? That's VERY impressive :) I'm terrible on the touchpad.

Really fun to play, Simple controls, Nice graphics, Music you can shoot in time to and a Unique style.
Will be getting this on my phone for sure.
4/5 stars.

DimeStudios responds:

Awesome! The mobile version is more feature rich - enjoy!

I'm sorry, but I couldn't get to this game. It kept saying I had to install Firefox and I really don't want to put new stuff on my computer. It seems like too much work for one game. It seems nice at least!

DimeStudios responds:

Understandable. If Flash was still top dog, there would have been no problem...