Reviews for "Soft Child: No Evil 015"

Good story! :D

The animation is fantastic, the story is incredibly intriguing- and I certainly have my theories right now- and the voice acting is great, for the most part.

Personally, I feel like you should upload Soft Child's music somewhere. It's haunting and beautiful and I would love to be able to listen to it just whenever I want.

I agree with kabogh. This stuff has a really good charm to it and interesting characters. But the continuity is horrible. This stuff needs to have episode #s so we can go back and watch the pilot and so on. Cause I have no clue what the hell just happened.

So I've seen all the No Evil videos, which might be why I'm not as confused as some others. Even so though, some parts were a bit... hard to follow. Like Corn and his window... my guess is he has some ability to manipulate wind, since a breeze blew in and then the window broke, in addition to him "flying" out of Wrip's house later. Or maybe he has very poorly built windows... or was long enough to physically smash it and then crawl/slither out .-. It's not very clear ^^'
I also had to watch it several times before I realized Corn bit Calamity after she ripped the poppy off. At first, I wasn't sure exactly when she was bit.
(It was pretty obvious though what was going on with the poppy, Calamity explained it literally 44 seconds before ripping Corn's off. I'm not sure how someone could not understand that, "reptiles are backwards" after all :3)

Anyway, who summoned that tree and Xochipilli? A yellow hand threw the seed (pretty sure it's a seed) down, so I'm guessing it was Corn... but he was unconscious. So... Wrip threw down the seed? Good thing she found them and happened to have magic tree monkey shaman summoning seeds on her person.
I hope this is explained in the next episode ^^'

Slightly confusing stuff aside, great animation as always! And the music at the end was beautiful ;-; At 3:21, holy shit that is a beautiful and haunting image! I never liked Corn much, and now he goes attacking Calamity who was trying to help. Not cool man, not cool ಠ_ಠ
Anyway, with Amaroq causing shenanigans again, and zomg Xochipilli *leh gasp*, I can't wait to see what's going on :D

Yet another fantastic story you have told here. I love the style of your stories and the setting character etc. They will go on to inspire what I make in the future