Reviews for "Logical Element"

Love this idea! Reminds me of my old Digital Logic class in college. Would LOVE more levels! (beat it in like 5 min) Also, a GUI to select the different items in Sandbox mode would be nice. Harder to code, but would be easier to build. And if at all possible, would like to play other people's creations. Could be in next installment, if too hard to add to this one.

Thanks!
Sandbox will be update in the second part!
You can share your levels through comments.

Amazing game, great, original concept for a puzzle game, appealing execution. Very fun altogether, although I think you would be able to easily prolong the game by adding NOR, NAND, X-OR, and X-AND gates. I know all of these are able to be created through AND, OR, and NOT gates, but it would make creating things like adders in sandbox mode really fun. Maybe unlockable parts, where once you complete a section you have access to that piece in sandbox. I love the concept and wish there were more games like this, and this is a brilliant start. I just wish it were longer.

Thanks!
I add more gate in second part!

Some of the last levels were really tedious in my opinion, but good idea for a short game!

Thanks you!

Great concept, like it very much

Excellent