Reviews for "Logical Element"

Great game, i wish there was more levels, even though i knew nothing about logic gates, i just pressed all the buttons while attempting to understand what's going on. I beat the game in a few minutes , i also loved the music. It fits the game perfectly. Good job!

Thanks!
In next part i will add more gates!

This game looks very hard at first, especially if you have no clue of Circuitry. however, if you look twice, it's really cause and effect. If you flip one switch, it may trigger another. You need to plan a bit ahead, and look at your board to make the winning move. I have no knowledge of circuits, and I beat all 30 levels.

It's amazing!
You are great!

i love the happy music

Thanks!

Well, smart game, :P I like it.
I wonder that you can add more logical gates in this game.

Thanks :3
I add more gate in second part!

Very well designed, simple game! Would love more levels, but also a bit more of the tutorial part. After the first few levels, I didn't try to understand the schematics but simply tried to turn the power buttons on and off and it simply worked. Still beat the game in few minutes. The sandbox option is well thought but there should be a bank of items to put on the map instead of scrolling through them with the left/right buttons.

Thanks!
Sandbox will be update in the second part!