Reviews for "Logical Element"

It's fun, and it looks good, but I feel like the implementation was lacking. Like other reviewers said, you can win just by randomly clicking and brute forcing it without having to understand how everything works. I don't feel that it was presented in a way that helps understanding. Maybe do a couple of puzzles with one new element added in different ways to help promote understanding of the element and how it works before moving on. Sorry if I didn't explain it well, I'm not sure how to get what I'm thinking into words. It was fun overall though.

Thanks!
Yes. I try to make second part more harder.

you never explained what it meant when multiple inputs went into a not gate.

based on how you implemented it, it's either an and or an or gate.. which means the corresponding gate is completely redundant.

i solved way too many by simply playing with it. never understanding why it worked because your implementation was inaccurate i think.

Thanks for review!
Strange, you first who don't understanding this game logic.
Could you clarify what you did not understand?

Won by simply clicking on different buttons.

Yes. It's real :)
I try make second part more harder.

Interesting Game.It looks hard at first but after a little bit of thinking everyone should manage to do it. I'm doing much stuff with redstone so I know these circut types.

Thanks you!

i love the game. Funny how i was in the middle of the last lvl, and did a random move that made me win the puzzle, without understanding why! Maybe the only little downside of this game is the fact you can win without having to understand what you've done, but overall super good game, and original.

Thanks you!