Reviews for "Logical Element"

I have always wondered about the and/or/not gates of circuitry and playing this helped me understand them a lot! This is a very fun game and you have to think a bit about how to achieve the levels. It may be simple for those who understand circuits, but for those of me that never dealt with it, it was a bit of a fun challenge. I loved it! Great work!

well,.... i dont understand a thing, and yet i still get to lvl20~ .....

So, this game is pretty nice. If you did CS in college like I did, it's not much of a challenge, but it's still a pretty neat and fun puzzle game for what it is.

I really like the presentation, kept casual and simple, with some catchy songs and simple, but clear graphics. It sets the puzzle mood nicely, making us feel like engineers right into the task without any flair or eye candy.

The gameplay is basically a logical circuit challenge in which you must make a certain output TRUE by changing the states of a set of inputs. It contains diodes, NOT gates, AND gates and OR gates, and some seconds of logical thinking more than suffice to solve most puzzles, as long as you remember what each tile does. I like this kind of problem solving puzzle where all you need to solve is given to you, and success depends exclusively on your brains, but these still felt rather easy to me at least.

The sandbox mode... well, I like that it allows us to make absolutely everything the regular game contains, but I find its interface kind of annoying because you can't select all types of tiles right from the start, instead having to slowly scroll through each type with the arrow keys.

So yeah, simple game, nice logical challenge, but rather easy, also kinda short. The sandbox is okay with some interface problems and... that's about it.

Thanks!
In second part, sandbox will be upgraded!

I actually learned a bit from this game.

It is very interesting, and I hope we get to see more from type in the future. This is the type of game my teachers would love to have us play in school.

Thanks!

The minimalist graphics look really clean and help you focus on the logic. Sadly, the levels were WAY too easy.

Thanks!
Yes. I try game more harder on second part!