Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

Wow! This is unexpected! I hope this web build drives a ton of traffic :)

Fingers crossed!

I love Chibih knight its a very Cute and simpele game ;D deserves 5 stars

I really enjoyed the first Chibi Knight and really missed it when I managed to finished it. I'm very happy that you made a remake just like what you did with Nephi's Adventure. Another great sequel to another great game series. There is nothing I can say that is bad about this game. Quick question though: how do you visit Tom Fulp's blimp? Is there some certain thing you have to do or does it just appear by chance? Anyways all in all it was a great game and I really can't wait to see more great games from you. Keep up the good work and continue making great masterpieces like these!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the review, always good to hear from fans of my other stuff too! To get the blimp, press "D" on the world map.

this game lodes sloyly but its rly good

Worth it I hope!

really game wow i'm love that game ^_^