Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

I can only find 3 of the brothers. Besides that I give the game a 5/5

BoMToons responds:

The other 2 are in the full version!

Great game! Never played the original, but this hook me right from the start to finish, I'll sure buy it. Everyone is complaining about the dificulty, but it's not that hard, it's challenging in some parts, but even playing without a strategy and just smashing buttons you can defeat any boss.

BoMToons responds:

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed! And thanks for the support with the full version!

You sir have earned my money, I'm getting it on steam right now.

BoMToons responds:

Wow, I love to hear reviews like this. I really tried to make the demo a good chunk of the game and show off a lot (good value) - So I'm glad it did its job! Hope you <3 the whole game and leave me a good review on Steam!

Good game, but god man, the controls.

I found myself accidentally dashing into Spikes countless times. The Double-Tap window needs to be smaller, or I need the ability to turn that off in general.

Also, I found myself mashing buttons a lot, which is fine, but when I'm jumping, hopping, and having a good time, I instantly skip dialog that may have been important. In most cases, I'm able to talk to the NPC again. Still though, there needs to be at least a second delay or so after talking to an NPC before you're able to skip their text.

Lastly, when the controls are stated to the player, the Quest Button needs to be a bit more obvious. It took me a minute or two to see the "Q" Button in the top left.

With that considered, this is still a pretty fun and decent game, but I feel that it lacked the polish the previous game had. The lag and what-not I can understand, but the issues I mentioned are likely to appear on PC and Consoles too.

BoMToons responds:

The tap lag can be adjusted from the pause menu (press P)

Great game.

I can only find 3 of the 5 warriors that teach you new moves.

BoMToons responds:

The other 2 are in the full version!