Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

Awesome game, man! The Steam version is way cooler, though

I agree!

It is probably because of my computer, but I have serious lag that makes the game unplayable. It oocurs, even if I play the game in full screen mode. My computer is a solid gaming PC, so I have no idea why this is happening.

I Love this game a lot but can someone please tell me how to get the flashing "Controller removed" alert to go the hell away. its ruining something i know i would love please. I use an old Logitech control and JoyToKey when i play browser games. I don't so its no different then using the key bored why wont it just go away.

BoMToons responds:

You don't need joy2key to play this (it has native controller support) and a few logitechs are auto-configged. The flashing notification is prob due to joy2key or some other peripheral usb device. Good luck!

Ugh, gave up after the green goo locked me down and kept killing me. Other than that, the art and programming are nice, seems to be an expansive RPG, too bad this problem really needs to be addressed.

BoMToons responds:

Don't get hit by the green goo! :-P

IS SUPER AMAZING, IS THE BEST RPG GAME TO I'LL PLAY IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

HOW I CAN GET WATER TO AWAKE THE DRUNKED?

BoMToons responds:

HAVE TO KILL THE YELLOW ORK AND THE BLUE WOMBAT TO GET THE WAKE UP JUICE!
AAAAAHHHHH!