Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

Pretty damn fun, I played all of it and got every achievement except the secret ones because I have no idea how to do such a thing. I will most likely buy it on steam just to get the full experience cause I really enjoyed the art and gameplay.

BoMToons responds:

Awesome! I hope you do get it, and thanks for the support!

SUPER CUTE!!!! Also My (XBOX CONTROLLER) Works perfectly :)

BoMToons responds:

Swwweeeeet! That's what I like to hear!

If you wanna know: Play or dont, i say "play it"!

It's a cool game, with a good world, cool bosses and its fun to explore, but have some problems.

I have a massive lag, whats turn a boss fight a toture, de "aa deash" give me a rage in the "Crab Boss Stage" and my finger ar pain because of the "smash button" system.

In general, a great game. 4 Stars - 0.5 for the "BUY the full game" think. Good Joob.

I'll be honest, here I was expecting to play a cutesy platform game with simple laid back difficulty until I was killed by a small worm. Then I did a bit of grinding, tried to beat a big worm and figure out it's attack pattern only to realize it didn't have one! Went back to grinding and the game slowed to the point I couldn't see the character on screen (Probably not your fault).
It's fun and all but I think you're misleading your target audience because a kid might get bored of this fast if they can't progress the story in the first hour trying to become strong enough to proceed through a game that doesn't hold their hand. If you just respect their intelligence and creativity that's Cool, but a warning or something on the difficulty would be nice.

oh awesome, a cool-looking game. Here I'll just
CONTROLLE RREMOVED!
I don't.. have a controller,.. but that's okay I can
CONTROLLER REMOVED!
just... use the keyboard controls to ... make a save file and
CONTROLLER REMOVE!
...type.. in my name so I can
Star the game and
...screw this

BoMToons responds:

Probably some peripheral plugged into a USB interfering with the game, unplug em all!