Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

It looks fun but i can't play because a message keeps spamming me saying that my xbox controller isn't connected. at first i thought it was a problem with my controller's receiver (which i fixed) but the message still won't go away plz help!

BoMToons responds:

If you have a wireless controller I think that breaks the game, or some other device that's plugged in is messing with it. I'd recommend unplugging that stuff and using keyboard or using a wired controller.

Personally, I didn't think Chibi Knight was needing a sequel. It was great enough on its own.

Thanks for proving me wrong. ;)

:-D

Wow, I was gonna play for a bit but ended playing for a LOOONG time. Super fun game, looking forward to the full version!

BoMToons responds:

I tried to provide a really good demo, glad you enjoyed!

Great Game! Had a lot of fun playing this. Some trouble with that damn tremor but hacked him up real good haha. Reviewded the game you can check it out here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPY-HBMc8ME

Aw, removed!

Great game, PestoForce! Now, if I could only figure out those last three secret medals...

BoMToons responds:

Do something after rescuing the boy that only someone with a black heart would do...