Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

Great feel and use of mythos. What's with the use of japanese romanization names though? (Oukoko=kingdom, mahou=magic, etc.)

BoMToons responds:

Ha ha, nice catch! That is my weird way of paying homage to japanese games that butchered their english translations! :-D

I think it's a great game. If I'm able to play it at all. I made my save and I'm pressing the select button but it wont work. Can you fix it?

BoMToons responds:

Save might be corrupted if it's not loading.... probably have to erase it and restart.

I found so many super secret exp bags once I was already maxed, but I can't find the last two glitch bros for the life of me.

And how do you get the Kali and Forest Offender medals?

It's kind of weird how you can start doing a quest sometimes before you've talked to the guy who gives it to you. Like I talked to this guy who said I have two manna orbs remaining even though he hadn't told me to find manna orbs.

Last 2 glitch bros are in the full version :-D

Do something evil after you rescue the boy to get those 2 secret medals...

I really wanted to try this one but, the lag won't even let me choose a name in both half and full screen mode.

For a demo is was fun. The main issue i take with it is the controller bug and the insane lag the caused me to refresh my browser several times playing the game.