Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bvbbles"

This game is cool! It reminds me of old Atari games

I don't see what all the negative reviews are about sure the graphics aren't great and there is the occasional glitch but fundamentally it's a solid avoid/arcade game that's better than a lot of things i've seen get through judgement on here

Cyxo responds:

I just finished a graphical update, after all those "negative reviews", I'm going to update the game.
Hope you'll enjoy it ;)

Bvbbles addiction is a real medical condition. If you or someone you know suffers from bvbbles addiction, call a certified psychiatrist today to be shamed and medicated. You have a disease and you cannot get over it by yourself. You need treatment. You need to be harmed by electricity and verbal abuse. You need to be detained. You need to be sexually violated by a medical professional and laughed at. Your life is already over. You cannot win. You will be destroyed. You are dead. But you need treatment. You need help. You need to come in for help. You need to come in for treatment. You need to be abused. You are not allowed to leave. The government will weigh in. You will be detained. You are less than a real person. You have a disease. You cannot go free. Your opinions don't matter. You're getting the drugs whether you want them or not. You are not a human being. You are diseased. You are an addict. You may not leave. You can't do this on your own. Let us give you the help you need. It's not up to you. You had your chance.

Good, but uses the exact same sounds from Minecraft. Except for the gameover sound.

Cyxo responds:

Is Minecraft soundtrack a problem ?

The game looks awfully simplistsic; some better transitions and a better menu screen would have been appreciated. The square colour changes quite quickly, so it would be nice to see some upgrades (e.g. cursor speed).

The music is fine. However, I've also noticed you can't mute the sound, which makes it a bit awkward when you've got something playing in the background. Recommend listening to the music, but don't enforce it.

3/5.

Cyxo responds:

Well, I made this game with Construct 2 Free a while ago, and I already have the 50 max events, so that I can't add sound muting or thing like that. Maybe if I have time to, I'll fully recode it in HTML5 - JS, but I'm currently really busy.

Thanx anyway for your useful comment ;)