Reviews for "Arcade Thief"

don't work medals 2,3,4

I give this game a good score because it is a fun way to learn typing without looking at keyboard. I will save this to my favorites and use if I ever need to adjust to a new keyboard. If not for the training factor I would give this 3 stars.

There is a bug - sometimes the score in end game credits jumps abnormaly high. This will not award the over 9000 medal trough.

A major thing to improve - replay command needs to be activated with spacebar, otherwise it takes too long to remove hand from mouse and place it on keyboard again, with game starting instantly it's two possible right arm letters lost.

Also the arrow keys and looking for the guard was unnecessary and would be to hard to combine with placing arm back to proper typing position anyway.

Rixium responds:

You have made some great points, thank you!

Interesting game, but not that engaging. Super simple, just takes practice.

It's quite fun! I only got one question, why my scores aren't saving? I clicked "submit score" and... nothing.

It's fun for a while.