Reviews for "Crumple: Episode 1 (Demo)"

A nice game with puzzles.

NascentGames responds:

I appreciate that. Cheers!

The most creative game I've seen in a long time! It introduced multiple new concepts and seemed to have its own style. It got increasingly harder leading me to the assumption that there are harder, longer, and more complicated levels to come. Oh and he looked really cute for a piece of paper especially when he crouched xD

NascentGames responds:

<3 ! Cheers, & thank you so much, Ender! Yes, the full Episode 1 release will become more challenging as the player progresses through. It won't be a "spike" in challenge, but it will increase at a good pace. There will certainly be more sections once Episode 1 releases later into Summer/early Fall. :)

i've submitted a report to NG staff about the rating. people voting 0 or 1 on this will have their accounts permanently closed.

NascentGames responds:

Oh, I didn't know such a thing was happening...but, OK, thanks!

This was great! Keep on doing what your doing!!! The game was addictive and fun and I want MORE!! XD

NascentGames responds:

Ha, awesome! MORE coming soon! Promise! :D Thanks so much, Fluffle!

Very cool. The game is fun to play and the puzzles are fun and...well puzzling. The game is great, I just wish that the text that showed the buttons were more legible. It took 2 minutes to figure out how to glide. Good work.

NascentGames responds:

Thanks for this! Yes, the text has been a bit of a pain on Flash...especially on a proper font. But, we're still improving on that. So, many thanks, Germain!