Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Good Job!!

Why is everyone's sister named Clara? That's suspicious!
Indefinite Detention for all!

According to this game my sister ran away to Mexico when she was 6 years old.

Our subject is Robert Dixon, a 35 year old architect born in The United Kingdom. He says he follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Robert Dixon was in The Philippines taking a vacation.

We learned a lot about Clara Dixon, Robert's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 19, is an astronomer, was phoned by our subject last night, converted to Buddhism for a loved one, ran away from home Before The Incident, and is in a relationship with Julia Reyes - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Julia up for interrogation.

Robert Dixon claims he did not kill anyone, but claims he has no memory of 7AM - 3PM that day. Robert Dixon claims he lost 2 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Robert Dixon was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' but became possessed by telepathic aliens and had his memory wiped before being usedfor more sinister purposes in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

That could be true :|

Ahahahaha

It's been a while but anyway

Our subject is Hector Salamanca, a 31 year old born in The United States. He says he follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Hector Salamanca was in The United States playing video games. He is closest to his sister.

We learned some things about Clara Salamanca, Hector's sister and suspected terrorist: she is in Brazil, ran away from home Yesterday, and is in a relationship with Hector Salamanca - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Hector up for interrogation.

Hector Salamanca claims he did not kill anyone.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Hector Salamanca was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to play an unknown role in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.