Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

"Our subject is Alexander Patel…We learned some things about Clara Patel, Alexander's sister…is in a relationship with Alexander Patel - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Alexander up for interrogation."
If the agents say they used more than $5 of gas to pick him up you should interrogate them.

Apart from the interesting nugget above I can't really find fault in the game. If you like memory based games this could be for you.

Super fun, great concept, very simple, but so complex at the same time. All in all, a great game, I have no complaints. Good work, man!!

I truly feel as if I'm being interrogated - by an agency that doesn't seem very friendly! Very fitting music, can also be very frustrating at times - all elements of a great game.

4.5 stars to indicate every game can be improved, but you're doing a great job as it is!

Very cool. It demonstrates how hard it is to focus under pressure, especially when you are lying.

4 stars.
Good to exercise memory and processing speed.
Nice effort, keep going.