Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Really cool, I like seeing the outcome of different scenarios.

I really like the concept. However, as a non-native English speaker, I could barely even read all of the possible answers before time ran out. I know that I cannot blame anyone but myself for not being able to read faster but it took away a lot from my personal experience.

This game is so stressful!!! I do agree that if you like memorising, this game is a good choice. But it gets boring very soon. Good concept though!

"Our subject is Alexander Patel…We learned some things about Clara Patel, Alexander's sister…is in a relationship with Alexander Patel - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Alexander up for interrogation."
If the agents say they used more than $5 of gas to pick him up you should interrogate them.

Apart from the interesting nugget above I can't really find fault in the game. If you like memory based games this could be for you.

Super fun, great concept, very simple, but so complex at the same time. All in all, a great game, I have no complaints. Good work, man!!