Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Our subject is Seok Yi, a 23 year old born in Japan. He says he follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Seok Yi was in Russia playing video games. He is closest to his sister.

We learned a lot about Clara Yi, Seok's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 25, is an actor, never told her family of her location, converted to Buddhism just for fun, and ran away from home 10 years ago.

Seok Yi admitted to killing 11+ people. Seok Yi claims he lost 11+ family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Seok Yi was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to carry out killings in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

A very fun game if your bored and want to create a dynamic story based on your answers.

Fun, but if i choose an answer it skips to the next question and makes me choose that instead, so i fail in it.

Our subject is Carolyn Turner, a 21 year old exobiologist born in The United Kingdom. She admits following Buddhism, a dangerous Heathen belief. During The Incident, Carolyn Turner was in The United Kingdom playing video games when she saw computer glitches. She claims she is closest to her mother.

We learned a lot about Clara Turner, Carolyn's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 19, is a computer hardware engineer, never told her family of her location, converted to Buddhism for protection, ran away from home 6 years ago, and is in a relationship with Mei Ueda - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Mei up for interrogation.

Carolyn Turner claims she did not kill anyone, and says she remembers everything that day. Carolyn Turner claims she lost 1 family member during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Carolyn Turner was recruited by her sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' but became possessed by telepathic aliens and had her memory wiped before being usedfor more sinister purposes in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

Buddhism terrorist group and telepathic aliens first try....WTF

awesome game!! :D I loved it! This was funny tho I got "Danny James admitted to killing 11+ people. Based on our investigation he was probably involved in the incident" XD

Bhuddist Terrorist group...so...we like...drop literature from the sky or something?