Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Our subject is Megan Jenkins, a 34 year old linguist born in Japan. She says she follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Megan Jenkins was in The United Kingdom. She claims she is closest to her mother.

We learned a lot about Clara Jenkins, Megan's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 23, is a software engineer, is in The Philippines, was phoned by our subject last night, converted to Buddhism for a friend, and ran away from home Before The Incident.

Megan Jenkins admitted to killing a single person.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Megan Jenkins was recruited by her sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to carry out killings in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

Starting from 50th question game gives you only 3 seconds, C'mon, man, I can barely read a question in given time.

Our subject is Seok Yi, a 23 year old born in Japan. He says he follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Seok Yi was in Russia playing video games. He is closest to his sister.

We learned a lot about Clara Yi, Seok's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 25, is an actor, never told her family of her location, converted to Buddhism just for fun, and ran away from home 10 years ago.

Seok Yi admitted to killing 11+ people. Seok Yi claims he lost 11+ family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Seok Yi was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to carry out killings in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

A very fun game if your bored and want to create a dynamic story based on your answers.

Fun, but if i choose an answer it skips to the next question and makes me choose that instead, so i fail in it.

Our subject is Katie Simmons, a 16 year old writer born in Canada. She follows Christianity, an approved religious belief. During The Incident, Katie Simmons was in Canada attending a funeral. She claims she is closest to her mother.

We learned some things about Clara Simmons, Katie's sister and suspected terrorist: she is 25, is an actor, ran away from home 6 years ago, and is in a relationship with Katie Simmons - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Katie up for interrogation.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Katie Simmons is likely hiding something about her involvement in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

I managed to get an ending where I was my own sister's significant other. (Yikes.jpg) But other than that, I really like the game!