Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Our subject is Jin Kim, a 24 year old born in Brazil. During The Incident, Jin Kim was in Canada playing video games. She is closest to her sister.

We learned a lot about Clara Kim, Jin's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 43, is an actor, is in Mexico, never revealed why she converted to Buddhism, and ran away from home A few hours ago.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Jin Kim was recruited by her sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to play an unknown role in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

I´m in love with this game:

Our subject is Alexander Patel, a 21 year old linguist born in India. During The Incident, Alexander Patel was in Indonesia attending a funeral. He claims he is closest to his grandfather.

We learned a lot about Clara Patel, Alexander's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 17, is a surgeon, is in India, never revealed why she converted to Buddhism, ran away from home 6 years ago, and is in a relationship with Kevin Campbell - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Kevin up for interrogation. Alexander Patel claims he lost 0 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Alexander Patel was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to play an unknown role in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

This was really cool, but after a while i couldnt even read the questions without getting out of time. Besides that its a really cool game :P

Our subject is Kayla Hughes, a 20 year old floral designer born in Italy. During The Incident, Kayla Hughes was in Italy using the bathroom when she saw a hooded figure. She is closest to her sister.

We learned some things about Clara Hughes, Kayla's sister and suspected terrorist: she is 40, is in Italy, and ran away from home Before The Incident.

Kayla Hughes claims she did not kill anyone. Kayla Hughes claims she lost 3 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Kayla Hughes was recruited by her sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to play an unknown role in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

This is so perfect. I've never seen a game like this, but I LOVE it.

Played it before somewhere else and I like the game, but after 40-50 you get only two or three seconds for the entire thing. This isn't even enough time to read the question, let along the answers