Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Wow, 131 questions. THAT was hard. Might try to break that, but I'm pretty happy with it. The speed is appropriate to escalate just how much you're trying to remember of a character you're piecing together from just four choices. Very creative, and thrilling as the questions reveal more and more of what was going on. I tripped up when I didn't read a question the first time I answered it and put the wrong one when it came up again.

Our subject is Ajeet Gadhavi, a 17 year old software engineer born in India. He says he follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Ajeet Gadhavi was in India visiting a friend when he saw a one-eyed man. He claims he is closest to his uncle.

We learned a lot about Clara Gadhavi, Ajeet's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 37, is an exobiologist, never told her family of her location, never revealed why she converted to Buddhism, ran away from home Last week, and is in a relationship with Katie Simmons - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Katie up for interrogation.

Ajeet Gadhavi admitted to killing 2 people, but claims he has no memory of 6AM - 9PM that day. Ajeet Gadhavi claims he lost 5-10 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Ajeet Gadhavi was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' but became possessed by telepathic aliens and had his memory wiped before being used for more sinister purposes in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

This is a great game and very creative. It is challenging because of the need to remember things that are revealed to you.I love the many different directions that it can go. My best so far is 44 questions :) Great job

Our subject is Hong Wu, a 16 year old aerospace engineer born in Russia. He follows Islam, an approved religious belief. During The Incident, Hong Wu was in Brazil playing video games when he saw a one-eyed man. He claims he is closest to his brother.

We learned a lot about Clara Wu, Hong's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 38, is a writer, is in Indonesia, converted to Buddhism just for fun, ran away from home 8 years ago, and is in a relationship with Akane Wakahisa - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Akane up for interrogation.

Hong Wu admitted to killing 5-10 people, and says he remembers everything that day. Hong Wu claims he lost 5-10 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Hong Wu was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' but became possessed by telepathic aliens and had his memory wiped before being used for more sinister purposes in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

Our subject is Jin Kim, a 24 year old born in Brazil. During The Incident, Jin Kim was in Canada playing video games. She is closest to her sister.

We learned a lot about Clara Kim, Jin's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 43, is an actor, is in Mexico, never revealed why she converted to Buddhism, and ran away from home A few hours ago.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Jin Kim was recruited by her sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to play an unknown role in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

I´m in love with this game:

Our subject is Alexander Patel, a 21 year old linguist born in India. During The Incident, Alexander Patel was in Indonesia attending a funeral. He claims he is closest to his grandfather.

We learned a lot about Clara Patel, Alexander's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 17, is a surgeon, is in India, never revealed why she converted to Buddhism, ran away from home 6 years ago, and is in a relationship with Kevin Campbell - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Kevin up for interrogation. Alexander Patel claims he lost 0 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Alexander Patel was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to play an unknown role in The Incident.