Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Ahahahaha

It's been a while but anyway

Our subject is Hector Salamanca, a 31 year old born in The United States. He says he follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Hector Salamanca was in The United States playing video games. He is closest to his sister.

We learned some things about Clara Salamanca, Hector's sister and suspected terrorist: she is in Brazil, ran away from home Yesterday, and is in a relationship with Hector Salamanca - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Hector up for interrogation.

Hector Salamanca claims he did not kill anyone.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Hector Salamanca was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to play an unknown role in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

An excellent and original game. The story behind "the incident" was intriguing and drove me to keep playing to figure out more. You really should consider doing more with the story in a future work.

Wow, 131 questions. THAT was hard. Might try to break that, but I'm pretty happy with it. The speed is appropriate to escalate just how much you're trying to remember of a character you're piecing together from just four choices. Very creative, and thrilling as the questions reveal more and more of what was going on. I tripped up when I didn't read a question the first time I answered it and put the wrong one when it came up again.

Our subject is Ajeet Gadhavi, a 17 year old software engineer born in India. He says he follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Ajeet Gadhavi was in India visiting a friend when he saw a one-eyed man. He claims he is closest to his uncle.

We learned a lot about Clara Gadhavi, Ajeet's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 37, is an exobiologist, never told her family of her location, never revealed why she converted to Buddhism, ran away from home Last week, and is in a relationship with Katie Simmons - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Katie up for interrogation.

Ajeet Gadhavi admitted to killing 2 people, but claims he has no memory of 6AM - 9PM that day. Ajeet Gadhavi claims he lost 5-10 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Ajeet Gadhavi was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' but became possessed by telepathic aliens and had his memory wiped before being used for more sinister purposes in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

This is a great game and very creative. It is challenging because of the need to remember things that are revealed to you.I love the many different directions that it can go. My best so far is 44 questions :) Great job

Our subject is Hong Wu, a 16 year old aerospace engineer born in Russia. He follows Islam, an approved religious belief. During The Incident, Hong Wu was in Brazil playing video games when he saw a one-eyed man. He claims he is closest to his brother.

We learned a lot about Clara Wu, Hong's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 38, is a writer, is in Indonesia, converted to Buddhism just for fun, ran away from home 8 years ago, and is in a relationship with Akane Wakahisa - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Akane up for interrogation.

Hong Wu admitted to killing 5-10 people, and says he remembers everything that day. Hong Wu claims he lost 5-10 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Hong Wu was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' but became possessed by telepathic aliens and had his memory wiped before being used for more sinister purposes in The Incident.