Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Excellent concept. A shame the punishment is always the same

Our subject is Megan Jenkins, a 51 year old writer born in Germany. She follows Hinduism, an approved religious belief. During The Incident, Megan Jenkins was in Japan.

We learned some things about Clara Jenkins, Megan's sister and suspected terrorist: she is 53, is in Indonesia, and never revealed why she converted to Buddhism.

Megan Jenkins admitted to killing a single person.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Megan Jenkins was probably involved in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

Our subject is Gabriela Diaz, a 26 year old writer born in The United Kingdom. She says she follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Gabriela Diaz was in The United Kingdom enjoying nature when she saw television static. She claims she is closest to her mother.

We learned some things about Clara Diaz, Gabriela's sister and suspected terrorist: she is 21, is a surgeon, converted to Buddhism for a friend, and is currently single.

Gabriela Diaz claims she did not kill anyone, and says she remembers everything that day.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Gabriela Diaz is likely hiding something about her involvement in The Incident.

Ahahahaha

It's been a while but anyway

Our subject is Hector Salamanca, a 31 year old born in The United States. He says he follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Hector Salamanca was in The United States playing video games. He is closest to his sister.

We learned some things about Clara Salamanca, Hector's sister and suspected terrorist: she is in Brazil, ran away from home Yesterday, and is in a relationship with Hector Salamanca - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Hector up for interrogation.

Hector Salamanca claims he did not kill anyone.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Hector Salamanca was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to play an unknown role in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

An excellent and original game. The story behind "the incident" was intriguing and drove me to keep playing to figure out more. You really should consider doing more with the story in a future work.