Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Nice game:-D

This was awesome, Me likes! There just could be more questions and some more endings.

This game gives me chills just playing it, but in a good way. You really do feel like you're being investigated by the FBI or military, and the fact the creator was able to pull this off is amazing. The sounds, the short time you have to answer the questions... and then there's the EAR DEAFENING MUSIC!!! Damn, it's like a satellite is sending static to your brain - it's terrible!!

Each question you answer will have to be memorized for you'll be asked it again later. One wrong answer, and it's game over! You then have to start over from the beginning..... and.... well.... - That's it. There's really nothing else to this game. It feels more like a cover-up to legal advertising there's 3 of 6 icons in the main menu linking to other websites. It's okay to put them in the author comments but we don't want to see advertisements in our newgrounds games. What's done here feels so amateurish.

The final verdict for Indefinite: Interrogation Game - slightly above average. It has it's fun moments, but will fail to keep then average player here for longer than 20 minutes.

Final Verdict: 6 out of 10
NG Rating: 3 Stars

BrandLibel responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I know all the branding/advertising can be annoying. I'm required to have all those links to Kiz10 in the browser version of the game, but I'm allowed to have a mobile version to myself that has none of those links.

Check it out, it's out on Android and has no links to other sites (except in credits and removable ads): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.me.brandlibel.indefinite

this is good and it feels like the real thing.