Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

wowO.O

I love this game, it actually feels like something from 1984...

The copy-and-pastable reports at the end are quite fun. I think you ought to use different name lists for the "significant others" and the player-character, otherwise you get this sort of fun :-)

"Our subject is Alfonso Rodriguez, a 16 year old exobiologist born in Brazil. He follows Christianity, an approved religious belief. During The Incident, Alfonso Rodriguez was in Russia. He is closest to his sister.

We learned a lot about Clara Rodriguez, Alfonso's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 16, is an astronomer, never told her family of her location, converted to Buddhism for political reasons, ran away from home 2 days ago, and is in a relationship with Alfonso Rodriguez - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Alfonso up for interrogation."

He really was closest to his sister ;)

There often isn't enough room so the report awkwardly cuts off in a lot of instances. There could also be a lot more questions, and the whole fleeing earth to go to mars thing is kind of ridiculous in the context given.

BrandLibel responds:

Hi, thanks for the review. When it gets cut off, you can mouse over the report and scroll down using your scroll wheel to see the rest of the report.

Nice