Reviews for "Indefinite: Interrogation Game"

Our subject is Kevin Campbell, a 46 year old computer hardware engineer born in Israel. He follows Judaism, an approved religious belief. During The Incident, Kevin Campbell was in Germany attending a funeral when he saw television static. He is closest to his sister.

We learned some things about Clara Campbell, Kevin's sister and suspected terrorist: she is in Japan, was phoned by our subject last night, converted to Buddhism just for fun, and ran away from home Yesterday.

Kevin Campbell claims he did not kill anyone, and says he remembers everything that day. Kevin Campbell claims he lost 0 family members during The Incident.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Kevin Campbell was recruited by his sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' but became possessed by telepathic aliens and had his memory wiped before being usedfor more sinister purposes in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

Our subject is Maya Singh, a 22 year old chemist born in Italy. During The Incident, Maya Singh was in Japan playing video games. She is closest to her sister.

We learned a lot about Clara Singh, Maya's sister and member of radical Buddhist group 'Four Truths': she is 37, is an exobiologist, is in Canada, ran away from home Last month, and is in a relationship with Jin Kim - which we can use to get to her. A team has been sent to pick Jin up for interrogation.

Maya Singh admitted to killing a single person.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Maya Singh was recruited by her sister Clara into Buddhist terrorist group 'Four Truths' to carry out killings in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

Excellent concept. A shame the punishment is always the same

Our subject is Megan Jenkins, a 51 year old writer born in Germany. She follows Hinduism, an approved religious belief. During The Incident, Megan Jenkins was in Japan.

We learned some things about Clara Jenkins, Megan's sister and suspected terrorist: she is 53, is in Indonesia, and never revealed why she converted to Buddhism.

Megan Jenkins admitted to killing a single person.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Megan Jenkins was probably involved in The Incident.

Punishment: Indefinite detention.

Our subject is Gabriela Diaz, a 26 year old writer born in The United Kingdom. She says she follows no religion, which is suspicious and unlikely. During The Incident, Gabriela Diaz was in The United Kingdom enjoying nature when she saw television static. She claims she is closest to her mother.

We learned some things about Clara Diaz, Gabriela's sister and suspected terrorist: she is 21, is a surgeon, converted to Buddhism for a friend, and is currently single.

Gabriela Diaz claims she did not kill anyone, and says she remembers everything that day.

Based on our interrogation, we determined that Gabriela Diaz is likely hiding something about her involvement in The Incident.