Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

I was just thinking about this game O_o, was going to run out this morning and grab a bottle of vodka and now i realize why... ffs... gonna have to dive into it tomorrow, pretty stoked for this loved the first one!

OMFG IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS DAMIT I WAS SUPPOSE TO STUDY ALL DAY TOMMOROW BUT PHUK IT I LOVE YOU

Great story!
Too bad a character left the party so soon.
Can't wait for chapter 3!

HOLY SHIT IT'S FINALLY HERE.
FUCKING WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS GOURMET SHIT WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but srsly tho, great fucking game, one of my favourite rpg, CHAPTER 3 B O Y Z, LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN~

Excellently done! Still as unique as the first one, which is (usually) a very good thing. Dialogue remains amusing and fun to read, and the characters' (strained) interactions continue to be enjoyable to watch. Difficulty is hard, but the quick save/load and restart turn utilities alleviate that problem perfectly; extremely glad that is a feature as flawless victory would be near impossible without walkthroughs if they weren't there to let you back up from mistakes. It makes this a half-strategy and tactics, half puzzle game, if you like to play it that way, which is a nice unsaid little choice. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment, whenever that may arrive. :)