Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

I've been waiting for this chapter since the first one. I like the fact that it was longer, you get addition skills and that the difficulty was still challenging. The only thing that I think it needs is a re-specs option like the guy below me suggested and a way to counter the Cloaked Woman's cheap Miasma attack. It creates too much of a disadvantage for me to advance being poisoned and surrounded. Still, love the game and I hope you continue to make more in the future.

Awesome. Just as good as the first..though a bit less humorous. :)
The ability to be able to use just about every character in different -though all usefull- ways is something that folks rarely get right, but you did. The character abilities have a great spread, and the animation is consistent and glitch free.
Very nice, I await episode 3 with much patience and glee.

Maldita sea, I just want more of this! Great style of game, hilarious plot, challenging difficulty, high re-gaming potential... Por lo que mas quieran, chapter three asap!

Chuck Norris in the train chapter?
I would have liked more that if Reynold had beard like the first hillman he looked like Chuck Norris!!! and the roundhouse kick its so obvious!

Pros:
-I love the retro game music.

-Game is long with a lot of battles feels like a full feature game.

-Interesting story.

-Interesting Characters with interesting skills. My favorite is Tevoran for now.

-Codex is a nice touch.

-Great gameplay.

cons:
-The death of one my characters was unnecessary. It was ridiculous he just died in an accident.
Tevoran recklessness almost cost the life of Reynold but it ended up killing another member.

-I spend more time reading a dictionary than playing this game seriously... I know its suppose to add to the experience but we are not all born English Speakers. That ruins the experience for many of us that their main Language is not English. Maybe add option so that we can switch to simple words for us not born in an English speaking country. Also you could limit the words or just let Tevoran speak that way.

-Not enough money, Sadly I lost my completed file from the first game since it came 2 years ago. Making buying consumable items and armors a waste of money.

-Not enough skill points. So I was never able to see all skills in the game in action.

2 battle where very hard the battle where we first encounter riflemen(Without the bullet proof vest that is on the map I don't think is possible to beat the level flawless) and the limited 10 rounds battle(It was hard because I wanted to kill them all). Everything else was fine.

I Found a glitch where it STILL says DEFEAT ALL (2) even when everyone's dead, on the Mutant foreman battle.